SAYANGI MALAYSIAKU VIRTUAL RUN 2018
Celebrating Malaysia 61st Birthday with running, the best way to come together as a nation and run as one. This virtual event is open to all Malaysian & Malaysian residents.
Category A (5KM – 10KM)
+ Finisher Medal
Category B (21KM – 42KM)
How does a Virtual Run work?
+ Register on a Virtual Run like this.
+ Use a GPS-tracking running app to track your run.
+ Track and finish the race.
+ Submit/upload it on your profile at the top of the page.
+ We will verify it and send your finisher awards.
Terms and Conditions
3. No completion, no finisher items policy is in effect.
6. Pedometers are not allowed.
7. All GPS-based applications are accepted.
8. Your participation will be disqualified if fraudulent results are found.
9. You may complete the challenge in multiple runs (maximum 4 runs).
Sayangi Malaysiaku Virtual Run 2018 is brought to you by Road2Marathon.